Wednesday 18 March 2009

Home - 40 Uplifting Songs




Disc: 1
1. Home - Shane Hampshier
2. Hallelujah - Katherine Jenkins
3. You Raise Me Up - Secret Garden
4. Lifted - Light House Family
5. All By Myself - Only Men Aloud!
6. No Matter What - Boyzone
7. How Deep is Your Love - Donny Osmond
8. Songbird - Hayely Westenra
9. If You Don't Know Me By Now - Russell Watson
10. Nothing Compares To You - All Angels
11. Closest Thing To Crazy - Katie Melua
12. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Bryn Terfel
13. If You're Not The One - Jonathan Ansell
14. Ave Maria - Faryl Smith
15. Imagine - Fron Male Voice Choir
16. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You - Natalie Cole
17. Falling In Love With You Again - Imelda May
18. I'm All Right - Madeleine Peyroux
19. Going Home - Will Martin
20. You'll Never Walk Alone - Lesley Garrett
Disc: 2
1. I'll Stand By You - Girls Aloud
2. You're Beautiful - Marc Dillon
3. If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
4. Up Where We Belong - Blake
5. Proud - Heather Small
6. Love Is All Around - Marti Pellow
7. The Time Of My Life - Jermaine Jackson
8. Over the Rainbow - Melody Gardot
9. Love Changes Everything - Michael Ball
10. Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
11. In My Arms - Teddy Thompson
12. Danny Boy - Bryn Terfel and Ronan Keating
13. Take My Breath Away - Royal Scots Dragoon Guards
14. Oh My Life - Beth Rowley
15. Secret Love - Connie Fisher
16. A Long Way Home - Pete du Pon
17. Some Kind of Wonderful - Aled Jones and Cerys Matthews
18. Tonight - Vittorio
19. Angels - Only Men Aloud!
20. Thank You For The Music - Abba

http://rapidshare.com/files/210422165/CD1-Home.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/210422166/CD2-Home.rar

No comments: